1) "Gloucester Wassail" wishes Master all sorts of stuff, and hopes what's left over will pass along to the wassailers. A medieval carol about trickle-down economics.
2) Art needs to be simple. Humans respond to symbols, and symbols are powerful in their simplicity.
3) Is there such a thing as learned incompetence?
4) A hammer doesn't swing itself. Tools are just tools.
5) Society's not a good place to keep humans.
6) Freedom is intimidating.
7) We may be the train but the tracks don't belong to us.
8) Welcome to the decade of the gifted amateur.