Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 Days of Caregiver Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
A day free of left brain chattering.

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Two thank you notes.

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Three big hugs.

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Four special smiles.

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Five blissful sighs.

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
6 bills a-paying

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Seven friends a-playing.

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Eight cares awaying.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Nine salsa dances.

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Ten peaceful glances.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Eleven laughing hours.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true self gave to me:
Twelve pretty flowers.

Eleven laughing hours
Ten peaceful glances
Nine salsa dances
Eight cares a-waying
Seven friends a-playing
Six bills a-paying
Five blissful sighs
Four special smiles
Three big hugs
Two thank you notes
And a day free of left brain chattering!

God bless us, every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment