Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Cover Art FREE

Beginning with this lurid book cover, I will be gifting book cover art, or pieces of art suitable for book covers to a writer willing to give it a good book to wrap around.

I've created a bundle of art. Some commissioned, plenty sold, a handful of personal visions; and too much speculative art, created to get a paid art gig. I have sworn more than once than I don't do spec. art, which denies the folders full of it in my files. My Mac and I are aging at the same speed, so to clear our memory, I'm sending art that is idling, FREE into the world to new homes.

Each piece is created by me and mine to gift to a fledgling writer for their use. All you need do is write to me at www.58moon.com and I'll send the high resolution art to you just as you see it. For now, it is first to ask/first delivered to the author who will share the story of their book dream. If you'd also like to follow my blog to see other art as it is gifted in the future, that would be nice, too.

This cover can have the title changed, or removed - or left if you're feeling the "Blood in the Sky" title coming your writing way.

This art began life as a lovely sunrise photo taken on Drummond Island, then, on a dare, was doused with saturation and menace in Photoshop. The heron, well, that's another story. Maybe yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment