Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vacations for the Caint

Caint afford, caint leave, caint go, caint ditch deadlines. I need a vacation. So I'm having one right now. I've got an hour. I went outside and smelled the cooler night air. Michigan has nice nights in August, and I'm enjoying this one. I had a cool shower with my favorite (saved for hour vacations) gel - Pangea Organics Canadian Pine and White Sage. I stayed in the shower until I smelled like the Michigan UP pine woods. I'm playing my favorite music. I have a cold, cold Full Circle beer from New Holland Brewing (Art in Fermented Form - who can resist that tagline?) The sheets are laundered and smell sweet. I won't be back from vacation until morning. I'm away from my desk. I will not be checking voicemail, email, or my pulse. I love vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment