Thursday, January 21, 2010

Laughter and Friendship

Today started on the dicey side. My driver door won't open: I've got various aches and pings from clambering over and around the seats yesterday to get behind the steering wheel. The injury to the door has been diagnosed as hooked by a snowplow blade.

Money didn't arrive as expected. It will, but not today. Came home from the empty post office box, to find the Intrepid Space Invaders (including the dog) in my living space.

Got an email from a lovely friend, who is working on a screenplay (fantastic!) but hearing critics' voices in her head (argh!) and I wanted to offer substantive support.

I went to the web, looking for the poem about soaring, "to break the surly bonds of earth" and found a Boeing 737 technical link that got me laughing so hard, I need to share.

Isn't it amazing how the universe conspires to shower us with laughter just when we need it most?

No comments:

Post a Comment