Friday, January 21, 2011

Calm Mind Visuals

Making myself loopy with internet digging, I reached ziggity boom when, looking for a map of China, Google ads stuck a "Ready to look younger?" ad on my page. Even though I don't allow cookies to be baked on my browser, use SPF700 AdBlock and consider myself pretty stealthy, google still knows who I am, where I live and how old I am. The stuff we need to ignore is getting frequent, foggier and flashier. Wanted a map of China for art to post about Jeff Immelt, GE as replacement Paul Volcker. The President's Council of Economic Advisors is now the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness. The new title doesn't mention the jobs might not be in the USA, with Mr. China at the helm of US competitiveness. I don't need to know this stuff any more. What I need is to point energy at what I do need to know, what will calm my mind, elevate my brain and enthuse my spirit, and I begin with this image showing a drop of water will eventually penetrate concrete. Calm will eventually penetrate my googled, China'ed, sunlight-deprived brain, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment